Popular 7 Shape Design Pedestal Freestanding Stone Resin Basin | Colossum 07
Our Colossum 07 is a triumph of a basin that adds depth, practicality and a stunning look to any bathroom. Its signature, magnificent seven shaped body will highlight your individuality and help bring any space to life. This is the perfect sink for the person looking for the wow factor.
- Free Delivery to England & Wales, Surcharge applied to Scottish Lowlands and Scottish Highlands, please check our delivery information in FAQ
- Same Day Dispatch for Orders Placed by 2pm Monday - Friday. Delivery is normally take 2-7 working days.
- Our Pedestal sinks offer a stylish alternative to the traditional ceramic bathroom basins. Combining durable stone resin, easy clean NANO coating and clean-cut architectural lines each and every basin has UK standard outlets and will suit any bathroom design
- We recommend that the products should be cleaned regularly with warm soapy water. DO NOT use scouring powders/pads or abrasive cleaners; DO NOT use vinegar, lemon juice or other cleaners containing acids; DO NOT use concentrated bleach; DO NOT use Tar based shampoo
- We Always Recommend Installation To Be Done By Professionals For the Best Result
- Currently Large Items to Scottish Highlands, can take up to 14 days
- Please note : Heavy stuff can not be put on the basin.
- Our products are quality checked and deemed in perfect condition prior to leaving the factory. please inspect your goods immediately upon arrival and do not sign for them unless you are certain that they have arrived in perfect condition.
For Modern Life
Freestanding basins are stylish and stable for everyday practical use
- Hand cast and glazed the entire range has been created with the panache of a master craftsman
- Robust and easy to clean
- Clean cut architectural lines each and every basin has UK standard outlets
- Stylish and modern in any bathroom
Durovin Freestanding Pedestal Basins
- Make: Durovin
- Product: Pedestal Basin
- Material: Stone Resin
- 1 X Basin
- This is part of our 2 man delivery service which will take around 2-7 days. If you are in the Scottish Highlands, this can take up to 14 days.
- Note: Our 2 Man delivery service option is region specific and an adjustable surcharge will be required before dispatch. Details of regions and surcharges can be found in the FAQ page.
Stone Pedestal basin sinks are hand made in the traditional fashion, using the same craftsmanship as 95 years ago and due to this process the sizes may vary +/-2% from those shown and may not be exactly uniform. We only sell hand crafted basins for the high end quality.
Poured in one piece
We used environmentally friendly material with no radiation. Casted in one piece then hand polish
|Product Name||Popular 7 Shape Design Pedestal Freestanding Stone Resin Basin | Colossum 07|
|Model Name||Colossum 07|
|Waste Outlet Diameter (mm)||45|
|Waste Cover Tile||No|
|Tap Hole Diameter (mm)||35|
|Excludes||Basin Tap ,Waste Plug & Bottle|
|Shipping Weight (KG)||29|
|Product Label||15% OFF|
Please be aware that all delivery times quoted are based on when your order leaves the warehouse and not from the time you originally placed your order. Due to this we ask that you do not arrange to have an installer on site until after your order has arrived and you have checked all goods. We do not pay installation costs in the event that the product is damaged in transit or is not suitable for any reason, so it is important to ensure everything is in order before you begin the installation process.
In the unfortunate event that a product cannot be delivered within the quoted timescale we will contact you to make you aware and if at any point you wish to have a delivery update we will provide you with the tracking number directly on your order and by request at any time, also any other relevent information such as scheduled time slot or courier contact number can be requested and provided where available.Delivery Methods
We use a number of couriers to deliver your order, and the courier responsible for delivery will depend on what you order and where your order is being delivered to. Orders placed after 2PM with next day delivery selected will not be processed until the following day and then dispatched for delivery the day after.
- Small Items
- Medium Items
- Large Products
For small parcel deliveries, generally letter box sizes or under 2kg, we will use Royal Mail. Each item will be carefully packaged and collected direct from our warehouse. Your delivery will then arrive at your door within the time frame you selected (Delivery is normally made within 2-3 days or next day if expedited shipping is selected).
For medium parcel deliveries, we will use a range of couriers such as Parcelforce and TNT. Each item will be carefully packaged and collected direct from our warehouse. Your delivery will approximately arrive at your door the next business day unless you have requested otherwise, therefore if you won't be available during this time, please contact us as soon as possible so we can rearrange the delivery for you.
A specialist delivery service is required on larger items, such as Glassware, Bath Tubs and selected items over 30kg. The standard specialist service time scale is an estimated 2-7 working days for England & Wales. The delivery may take up to 14 days for Scotland. When your order is processed and given to our courier, you will be contacted to arrange a suitable delivery date.
A signature is required to accept delivery on all orders, so please arrange for someone to be at the location to sign, this is especially important for the large product deliveries, as these often cannot be rearranged once agreed.
Large Products are only available as a 2 Man delivery service option which is region specific. Details of the Postcode surcharges can be found on the delivery image and to summarise:
- Zone A – England and Wales – Free
- Zone B & Zone C - Scotland - Details can be found on the delivery image below
- Zone D - Northern Ireland – WE DO NOT SHIP
- Zone E – All Offshore Islands – WE DO NOT SHIP
- Orders to Zones D, E and globally can be placed but the shipping would need to be pre-arranged by the customer.
- All surcharges are non-refundable.
What happens if you miss your delivery?
If it is a small or medium item, the courier will attempt to delivery again and will also leave a card for you to arrange a suitable day if possible. If it is a large item there will be one delivery attempt made, if unsuccessful they will have to rearrange delivery which may incur a charge. Some Royal Mail and Parcelforce orders that you miss, you may have to collect from your local depot/Post Office. However, if the item was not received and has been returned back to us damaged, we will be unable to make any refunds.
Please DO NOT refuse the delivery. Contact our customer team if you have any problems or need help. The surcharge will be incurred if the delivery refused.
You reserve the right to return this item for a refund/exchange within 30 days of receiving item and you MUST NOTIFY US IN WRITING within 14 days so that we can process the return within the 30-day period. We will refuse ALL items that have been USED or INSTALLED. You will be held responsible of all postage charges and where postage is free, a charge of no more than 25% of sale price or minimum of £5 will be deducted from any refund or exchange value you receive. If the items arrive damaged/faulty, a replacement will be sent or refund given (where applicable) provided the damage is reported within 24 hours of receiving the item. We may ask for photos or videos as proof before we offer you a pre-paid shipping label or issue a refund. If you do not report the damage within 24 hours, we cannot do anything about this as this is a term agreed with our couriers and we cannot make any exceptions for anyone. Item must be returned with our original packaging and in a re-saleable condition (irrespective of the fact that the item is faulty/damaged) at the cost of buyer. If you do not have the original packaging, please contact our team through eBay message. Once received, we shall investigate the complaint/fault to determine whether this is a manufacturing defect, damaged whilst in transit or simply damaged by the buyer (knowingly or unknowingly). Please be assured we shall do our utmost to resolve all issues regarding our products swiftly and to the benefit of our customers unless the underlying issue is caused directly or indirectly by the customer or by the actions/instructions of the customer.
Our Nano Coated Glassware range is fully hand finished ensuring each piece is finished to the same high quality. Due to this process the finished items can occasionally have slight imperfections within the glass or glaze which would appear as a mark or bubble.
This would be nothing to worry about but we are on hand to help, if the issue can be viewed from 2m in natural lighting then we are more than happy to discuss the options to best suit your needs should this arise.
Stone Resin Products
All our stone resin basins are hand crafted using modern true stone powder and resin and crafted with a high quality Satin or gloss finish, stone resin basins create a stunning architectural focal point of any bathrooms.
With sharp lines, modern designs and UK standard outlets any item in the Colossum range offers a touch of sophistication to this bathroom essential. With an ever expanding range of styles and sizes; you are sure to find the perfect basin to suit your new or existing bathroom design.
Brilliant White high gloss ceramic basins a staple of modern and traditional bathrooms globally. Traditional rounded edges or ultra-modern architectural lines ceramic basins are a bathroom essential and with the high gloss easy clean finish you can add a touch of luxury to your washroom.
Our ceramic basin sinks are hand made in the traditional fashion, using the same craftsmanship as 95 years ago and due to this process the sizes may vary +/-2% from those shown and may not be exactly uniform. We only sell hand crafted ceramic basins for the high end quality.